This is one of the first styles of bracelet I ever offered in the studio. It is all sterling, made up of 3 gorgeous sections of 1/4 inch wide silver, connected by my hand-coiled, cut and tumbled heavy gauge jump rings and a larger sterling lobster clasp. The standard finished size is 7 1/2 inches around, but I can adjust the sizing for you. Unless you plan to leave the bracelet sections free of text, here are some suggestions of what can be inscribed (in 3's)...one word, name or date per section for this bracelet...
- 3 children's names (more than 3 children? I suggest adding sterling charms with those names)
- wife, last name, husband's name, add children's names on 1/2" or 5/8" sterling disks
- bride and groom names on either side of middle section, which would hold last name OR "est. and date" for anniversary date
- new baby stats (inluding name, date, weight and length)
- faith, hope, love (or similar trio)
- as an elegant medical alert bracelet
I usually use a lowercase font, perfect for the proportions of the sterling sections. However, I will also use the squared uppercase font shown in the photo, especially if I inscribe your last name. I'll darken the text to make it stand out from the silver.
PLEASE NOTE: My pieces are hand stamped using special tools and my own two hands!. Thus, each bracelet will be unique and you should expect variations from the photos. No two pieces will be exactly alike. Text and designs may not be perfectly straight which creates the unique artisan detail of your bracelet!